SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TO A HIGH SCHOOL MEDIA STUDENT
The Tampa Bay Film Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit charitable organization, run by a Board of Directors and serves its members by providing:
- Educational workshops with Industry Professionals, such as, Emmy nominated Director Ron Satlof
- Access to student filmmakers of all ages, to work on film projects and improve their craft
- Scholarship Award to a high school media graduate
- Online casting calls, discussions and finding expertise on Facebook page with over 1100 members
- Bi-monthly meetings with Industry Professionals, such as, Oscar winning Director and Director of Photography Curtis Graham
- Showcase local filmmakers and their films
- Film 5 short movies per year. Several of our films have premiered at the Gasparilla Film Festival.
The Scholarship Award ($1,000.00) will be presented at one of our meetings next year. It would be greatly appreciated if you would consider making a donation for our event. All donations are tax deductible. The following are some options to consider:
$500.00 – Your name, description, and logo on all marketing materials, website, and recognition at our event
$250.00 – Your name and description on our marketing materials and website
$100.00 – Your name and logo on marketing materials
$50.00 – Your name on marketing materials
The Tampa Bay Film Society can only achieve its goals with the assistance of generous donations from members of our community. Without these donations, serving those in our area would not be possible. We hope that you will help support our efforts.